What We Do
Some of our activities include:
- Our branch offers subsidised desexing vouchers to pet owners who hold a Centrelink Pension Card and need financial assistance to desex their pets.
- Providing surrender and adoption services in the local community. All cats and dogs rehomed through our branch are desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, and flea & worm treated.
- Provide a safe haven for vulnerable animals in the community through a team of foster carers.
- Helping to spread awareness of the work of Animal Welfare League NSW.
How You Can Help
If you’d like to help out our branch you can:
- Volunteer – our branch relies on volunteers to help with our activities. If you can help with administration, social media, transportation, or foster caring we would love to hear from you.
- Join as a member
- Donate goods such as towels or cat items